Our tailored business review or ‘health check’ provides a snapshot of your business, an expert’s perspective on what is working and where the opportunities lie, with a practical plan of real steps you can take to improve profitability.
What’s included in your business review?
The pandemic has been a timely reminder to make sure you are looking at all of your business. A business review is an invaluable ‘whole of business’ check. Do you have the cash runway to survive the pandemic, are you meeting your legislative requirements, do you have a clear plan in place for the business (even during isolation) and do you have a clear focus, spending your time on the things that matter?
Your business review will include:
- Initial interview, diagnostic and data gathering.
- Independent review of business commercials – P&L, top 10 expenses, sales plan, marketing approach and income pipeline.
- Summary report with clear actions for cost saving or growing revenue.
- Business strategy and planning advice with access to user friendly templates.
- Optional coaching package to help make any changes and keep you on track!
When can we help:
- Your business is at a crossroads and you would like an independent view of what to do next.
- You need to complete a board review.
- You are a leader of different branches or businesses and want a consistent view to compare the businesses.
- Your business is in trouble and you need to find a way to ‘turnaround’ the business and understand your starting point.
- Management consulting experience with expertise in best practice frameworks.
- Leadership experience in big and small businesses – we have run businesses with $120M income and 300 FTE through to small businesses.
- Functional expertise in HR, IT, Finance, Operations, Marketing and Sales – the full suite!
Examples of some recent projects we have completed include:
- Health check for insurance broking business in regional Victoria to assist in management decision making.
- Review of transport business to build a business and succession plan for next steps.
- Review of project team within a financial services business to assist in improving project success.