Do you want an award winning employer brand?
Did you know that it’s possible to build an award winning employer brand from the ground up in just one year?
We were very excited to see that our client, Bendigo & Adelaide Bank, was listed as a finalist for the new employer brand for the Internal Talent Awards (ITAs).
The ITAs celebrate excellence in internal talent across individuals, teams and organisations.
Employer brand case study
Businessary was thrilled to help with the end to end development of the employer brand, in collaboration with the internal Bendigo & Adelaide Bank team.
To find out more about our approach, check out the case study we put together on the project.
Why is an employer brand important?
There are many reasons having good employer branding is important, including:
- Attracting and retaining top talent
- Getting better return on investment from your resources and time
- Building a strong employer reputation with the right audience
- Helping to articulate your Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Creating a consistent story about why people work at your organisation
- Increasing employee engagement and satisfaction
- Positioning your business for future success with the right people in the right roles.
Find out more about our recruitment, employer branding and EVP strategies here.
How to get started with building your employer brand
The feedback we get from clients is that having an external/neutral consultant facilitating the process results in the most honest and clear outcome. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t steps you can take internally as well.
Check out our 5 steps towards building your EVP and employer brand blog post here for a few steps that you can take to get started now.
TLDR (Too long, didn’t read) – 4 summary points:
- Congratulations to our colleagues at Bendigo & Adelaide Bank for being award finalists for their new employer brand.
- An employer brand can decrease your ongoing costs and increase your business performance.
- There are steps you can take and internal approvals to work on your employer brand, and a consultant can help you turbo charge the project and get a brilliant outcome.
- Why not book in for a free consultation with our Head of Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding, Jason Burns!