HR advice and consulting
Dealing with the day to day minefield of HR for business can be very time consuming and intimidating to ensure that you are complying with the relevant legislation.
Especially finding the time to keep on top of all the modern awards, agreements, changes in legislation. Do you find that nothing is ever simple, and situations are complex, and you are nervous to make a decision for fear of an unfair dismissal claim?
With our dedicated experienced HR managers, we can help you manage these situations by providing up to date advice which complies with current legislation. Businessary provides your business with practical advice on how to manage your employees such as under-performance, conflict in the workplace, absenteeism, bullying, termination and so on.
What we can help you with
Businessary can provide specialised advice as required on all HR advice matters, including areas such as:
- Guidance which is up to date with current legislation (Fair Work Act, Modern Awards, Long Service Leave, etc.)
- Practical and commercial advice on human resources issues.
- Payroll calculation queries.
- Questions on employee relations matters such as parental leave, carers leave, annual leave, etc.
- Assistance with performance management meetings.
- Assistance with disciplinary actions for example, informal and formal warnings.
- Redundancies and terminations.
- Conflict resolution from employees having working issues through to bullying, harassment, discrimination and sexual harassment complaints.
- Helping you manage unfair dismissal claims and conciliation with Fair Work.
Businessary can provide you with on the spot ad-hoc HR advice, or many clients prefer to outsource their HR so that they can have a personal HR manager for a fraction of the cost.
Meet our experts
At a glance
When we can help you
- You have a complex HR or people challenge and you need advice on what to do next.
- You are a small business and don’t need a full time HR resource but want HR support on call.
- You want advice on what legislation changes mean to your business.
- You need support with disciplinary issues, formal complaints and IR / ER issues.
- You have a physical or psychological workplace injury or compensation claim and you don’t know what to do next.
- You have received a Fair Work claim against your business and not sure what to do next.
- General HR advice and performance management.
- Workers’ compensation and injury management.
- Employee relations.
- Health, safety and wellness.
- Implementation of legislation changes such as annualised salary.
- Termination advice that was upheld by Fair Work Commission.
- Bullying and harassment claim investigation, report and mediation.
- Stress claim investigation and resolution.