The Yellow Social Media Report (2014) shows that the majority of small businesses aren’t on social media—and those that do have a presence aren’t always active.
This module includes all the templates, advice and support to start from scratch to being active on social media.
Start by reading the introduction to social media guide – an overview of social media dos and don’ts.
We will then assist you to connect to common social media platforms and directories relevant for your industry – e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Google+ and industry related platforms e.g. Yelp and Tripadvisor to name a few!
This module also includes:
1. Templates for managing timing and content for social media including how to guides to source content, how to respond to negative feedback and building a financial model to measure return on investment
2. Social media templates referenced in the social media guide:
- Template – Channel analysis
- Template – Competitor analysis social media usage
- Template – Social media content mapping
- Template – Social media profile sizing guide
3. Internal communications templates:
- Templates for internal staff communications
- Template – Media release
- Template – Company event run sheet
This module includes 2 hours of tailored advice and assistance to get you set-up and online.