Redundancy & Outplacement
Businessary provides tailored outplacement services and redundancy support to help ensure your team has a supported exit and as smooth of a career transition as possible.
In addition to consulting on your org design and managing any resulting redundancies, we can provide your people with access to both one-on-one advice and a user-friendly online platform to prepare in advance for changing careers or to provide them with a supportive exit through these turbulent times.
What we can help you with
We provide specialist advice on:
- Personal networking strategies
- Tailoring your resume
- Working with recruiters and search firms
- Interview preparation
- LinkedIn and social media profiling
- Alternative career options, including self-employment
- Looking after your mental health
Businessary offers a range of outplacement solutions that meet the changing needs of people exit. Some packages provide 1:1 access and support via remote solutions such as phone, email and Zoom/Skype. We offer other solutions which can be self-directed learning.
For more information on packages available please see our flyer.
Meet our experts
At a glance
When we can help you
- You are downsizing in your business but want to offer job seeking support as part of a redundancy package.
- You want your people to start preparing for their next role and want to offer self-directed online career development.
- You have been made redundant or are looking at a career change and want to take control of the process.
- You are applying for jobs without success and want assistance to pinpoint how to do better.
- You are a business owner that is letting go of long-term employees and want them to have help to find an interim role until your business is back on top.
- Career management experts.
- Recruitment professionals.
- Consulting and executive roles with real recruitment experience of what employers are looking for.
Our redundancy and outplacement experience
- Closure of large small goods manufacturer with average worker age of 55 years, 95% redeployed.
- Strong links into the insurance and insurance broking markets with 100% redeployment.
- Redeployment into self-employment.
- 95% overall redeployment within six months.