What happens when you have a great idea but not sure how to turn it into a business? Or you think you have a great business but not sure how to make money from it? Our start-up solutions will challenge your idea for its robustness and provide you with the guidance and tools to get started.
At Businessary, we offer start-up business advice and consulting services with a step-by-step process and tools to help you get started and answer your important questions.
Start-up business strategy and planning
Using a proprietary business audit we seek to understand your current business position, key business metrics, business enablers (such as people, processes, technology and marketing) and the financial position of the business. We also identify what success looks like and the objectives of the planning process.
Building a clear strategy and plan is crucial – we recommend a workshop with key leaders to develop the plan together.
We will present back to you the assessment findings and facilitate a planning session to build a 12-month action plan that address the areas of concern identified. A workshop planning session provides an environment for discussion and debate and the development of a comprehensive plan.
You walk away with a practical business plan template with clear action planning for business leaders to use. We also check in every quarter to keep you on track.
Action planning includes:
- Financial management recommendations.
- People management solutions.
- Sales and marketing strategies.
- Enablers needed e.g. technology options.
- Cost saving and profit-making recommendations.
When can we help:
- You have a great business idea but not sure what to do next to turn it into a reality.
- You are great at one area e.g. sales or finance, but not as strong in another such as marketing or people!
- Friends and family tell you it’s a great idea, but you are keen for someone to really challenge you before you invest any more time and money.
- You are unsure where or how to start.