Different to business planning, strategic planning is critical to your businesses success. Businessary has helped many businesses develop a clear vision and mission by outlining measurable goals to success.
A business strategy is fundamental for a business, by which it sets out to achieve its desired end goals or objectives. It can simply be described as a long-term business planning. Typically a business strategy will cover a period of about 3-5 years and outlines a series of decisions on how it will do business.
At Businessary, we work closely with you and your leadership teams to determine the right goals and objectives for you.
A standard business plan includes the following sections:
- Business mission, vision and values
- Current market conditions – economic and competitor
- SWOT – Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Operating model and people, technology and go to market approach
- How you will sell and sales approach
- Financial modelling, pricing and profit and loss projections
- Action plan – what you are going to do, when and by whom
Businessary experts are the ‘go to’ people to for:
- Business strategy and planning advice
- Session facilitation
- Leadership team building
- Translating your business strategy into a business plan/project plan
Find out more about the business solutions we offer here.