Small to medium business leaders know more than anyone the need to find value in their expenses – but they also know they must protect and grow their most valuable asset, their employees. For less than the cost of one HR employee, you can reap the benefits of an entire HR team with our HR solutions on offer.
Looking to outsource your businesses HR needs is a big step. The most common reasons to seek help that also support the bottom line are:
- Cost savings – Outsourcing helps reduce the cost of maintaining a fully functional HR team including the office space and training costs. In addition, managing people incorrectly can be costly, and can lead to expensive legal and WorkCover issues – our advice can save you thousands alone in avoiding these costs!
- Risk management – Employment laws change regularly, and it can be difficult to remain up-to-date on regulations that affect the workplace – let us keep you informed of changes that affect you and protect you from a lack of compliance.
- Efficiency – Businesses without an HR function often find it is someone else’s part time job – by outsourcing your HR to the experts it allows you to spend less time on paperwork and HR administration and more time in the business.
- Talent management – Outsourcing HR functions helps businesses better manage employee performance and development. Advising on employee performance and maximising a performance management framework helps grow and retain talent and exit safely underperforming people.
Businessary offers a variety of HR solutions to meet your business needs:
- Tailored HR packages – starting from a Bronze solution for start-up businesses, increasing to the Platinum package for businesses needing strategic and transformative HR change support, we have an HR solution to help your business needs.
- HR toolkits – available 24/7 from our online store. Our HR toolkits allow you to grow your internal HR solutions one step at a time based on the individual needs of your business. Starting with HR Fundamentals toolkit, this module includes over 40 frequently used HR documents, HR policies and HR templates as well as 5 hours of business HR advice at no extra cost! Each additional specialised HR toolkit includes guides, templates and access to expertise to guide you through a successful implementation within your business.
How HR Solutions Can Contribute to the Success of Your Business
Companies small and large need HR to hire talented employees, pay them and organise their benefits. But an HR function is more than that. Although employees see HR as supporting the company’s leaders and not them as regular employees – they regard the HR department as policing and traumatising. To change this concept, employees should see how well HR contributes to the development of the company where they are working, as well as their own career growth. Thus, acquiring quality HR solutions from a trusted company like Businessary is important for the following reasons:
Having good HR is important to have a productive and employee-oriented workplace. If you have a positive atmosphere in the workplace, your employees are likely to be more motivated and engaged. HR monitors the culture of the company, and a good HR team controls your talent management processes. With human resource management solutions from a trusted HR consultant, you’ll be guided in your management and performance development, career paths, planning and all other aspects of managing your talent. With your help as the owner, manager or executive, HR can assist you in planning, executing your strategies and bringing in new and effective ideas that benefit your company.
Have a strong workforce using HR Solutions
If you aim to have a strong workforce, you should get a competent HR solution like Businessary and make use of its effective HRM solutions for organised hiring, recruitment, scheduling, leadership, interview, selection and other processes crucial for your business. When it comes to compensation plans and salaries of your employees, HR can guide you in distinguishing and developing the salary range standards in an organisation. It also recommends employee benefits programs, so you have the power to attract the skilled ones and retain the best. You will also be guided on controlling the people costs of your business.
Available HR Management Solutions
With HR management solutions, as a start-up or small business for instance, you’ll receive sound recommendations and advice that help attain the strategic goals of your business. Furthermore, if you plan to develop a new product, improve your service or change your mission and vision, then HR will aid you with the right programs and processes that involve your people. Additionally, when you allow an HR team to manage your staff, they will help ensure that workplace events, holidays, celebrations and other opportunities are happening. And that can include monitoring the budget range of all these activities.
Finally, HR supports employees who have conflict or issues with your management and find effective ways to work with them and find fair solutions. They take the role of a coach, mediator and advocate of employees. Having an HR manager contributes to your business by assessing the people management effectiveness, supports positive change management across different departments and improves work practices. Overall, human resources helps improve the professional relationships among staff, which contributes to productivity in the workplace.