We undertake a full audit of your business across the core areas of HR management to provide a real assessment of your businesses unique needs and can prioritise our support to best address these issues ensuring business compliance.
Our HR audit measures the current status of your HR and business practices and provides the basis of our HR advisory support. Divided into six sections, some examples of questions we ask:
- HR compliance – are you meeting all the legislative requirements? Policies and procedures up to date? Sound health, safety and well-being approach? HR manuals and position descriptions completed and up to date?
- Strategy and planning – do you have clear business plans and strategic objectives? Do your people know them and understand how their role is linked to your strategy?
- Performance – do you have a performance management system? Clear career paths and role clarity for your people?
- Talent – is your employee turnover at healthy levels for your industry? Do you have a training and development approach? How do you recruit and select talent?
- Culture – is your team or business engaged? Do you have a clear mission, vision or values that explains ‘how we do things around here’? Do you induct new starters well and consistently?
- Communications – how do you communicate internally? Do you have a social media approach and are you active? Do you send media releases and create effective PR events?